Are you feeling the drug’s side effects?
- Generating a constant flow of (occasionally wacky) ideas?
- Experimenting with new media and new techniques?
- Expressing yourself in innovative new ways?
- Changing up the dance moves?
- Appearing mildly threatening to color-inside-the-lines coworkers?
- Alarming your staid friends and neighbors?
- Getting kudos from your think-outside-the-box colleagues?
- Feeling self-satisfied with your clever results?
- Anxious to have another go at it?
That’s fine. Creativity’s side effects are never harmful. In fact, experiencing these side effects regularly has been shown to improve overall quality of life. If you are not having these side effects, you may double, or even triple the drug’s dose. It’s never been shown to harm anyone. ♣