Pop Beer Quiz!
Pop a beer to answer a few questions about it on this holiest of beer-drinking days.
- Does anyone (other than bikers) still drink Miller?
- Does anyone besides Texans remember drinking Pearl beer?
- Have you ever loved a Pennsylvania beer besides Rolling Rock? Was it Genesee?
- Is Lone Star really the Texas state beer?
- Can you walk to Wiggy’s, if you haven’t drunk too many Lone Stars?
- Would you really drink beer with fried pies? Frog legs? Breakfast?
- Does beer actually make others more interesting?
Your answers will be kept strictly confidential. But Little Woodrow’s said it best, didn’t it? Welcome to the National Day of Beer Drinking, which occurs every Saturday when college football is on, and no doubt on many other days too. Enjoy my homage of signs to the cold ones. Or to making others more interesting. ♣